Thursday, August 14, 2008

Summer is Coming to a Close


Summer is almost over, which brings my second favorite season Fall. Reasons to enjoy fall: cool weather, colorful leaves, football, and so much more. So as I reflect on how enjoyable the summer has been I realize I was sick almost the whole summer! Here is a list of my ailments:
Severe sunburn which can give you shingles, I got them
I stepped on a nail outside Ryan's apt that caused me to get a tetnis shot, I had a reaction to the shot
I got bitten by a tick (an interesting bullseye rash shows up on your body) the tick bite made me very ill but I do not have lymes diesease. A tick bite can make you sick and the rash shows up but you do not necessarily get the disease.
Now I have a bad sinus infection and feel awful.
I do no think karma is on my side. Maybe the Fall season will bring good health!

No comments: